Here’s the rules, folks:
- Enter by leaving a thoughtful reply to this blog post. Be sure to leave a way where I can get in touch with you (email address, website, something). If I cannot get in touch with you & you happen to win, I will select a different person to get the book.
- Contest ends April 28th, 2013.
- You may only enter once. Be cool, dude.
- 3 winners will be randomly selected on the closing date via the classic names-in-a-hat approach.
- If you live in either the US or Europe, a print copy of the book will be yours. If you live somewhere else, you’ll get the eBook.
- I’d say your chances of winning are a whole lot better than playing the lottery.
A shout out goes to Remo for writing an awesome book and Packt for helping him publish it and sponsoring this giveaway. Good luck.
Update 4/29/13: This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to John, Beth, and Ryan for winning.
I’ve recently removed comments from this blog. Want to chime in? See something wrong?
Email me at Email me!. I’d love to hear from you. I read every email and welcome your input.